In order for you to get your material up-and-running on the various digital retail stores, you will need the following:
1. A PayPal account to send/receive payments to/from ADED.US Music Distribution.
- You will use PayPal to pay us for the service we are providing you
- We will use PayPal to send you your royalty payments (with statements attached)
2. A Member account with ADED.US Music Distribution (Step 1 on the home page)
3. A Google Drive account (optional)
- Although a Google Drive account isn't absolutely necessary to do business with ADED.US, it sure does make things easier. With a Google Drive account you can receive and archive your requested royalty reports (spreadsheets) as they become available. You can also share your material with ADED.US Music Distribution straight from Google Drive should you choose to go that route.
4. If this is your first time dealing with ADED.US, you will need to supply us with 3 different file types:
1. Your Audio Files
*Note: Music files should be titled in a "Title Case" format with a space-dash-space like so...
2. Your Album Cover
3. Your Artist Image
5. To zip or not to zip... that is the question
- If your music is in a lossless (large file) format such as wav, flac, aiff, or m4a (apple lossless) then you can upload your files individually.
- If your music is in a compressed format (such as a high quality mp3) then you should "zip" your audio files, album cover, and artist image into one zip file.
- If you have less than 10 tracks, then we suggest going with a lossless audio format (wav, flac, aiff, apple lossless) and not zipping them.
- If you have 10 or more tracks, then we suggest making them into high quality mp3s and zipping them.
- Zip files must be titled in a "Title Case" format with a space-dash-space like so: Main Artist Name - Album Title.zip